We'll I've got this car at,cash and go..and we sign up for a month pay then he ask me if me and my lady is going to be driven it I said yes so we both got on the title plan,so he change it for every two weeks me and her didn't wanted that idea pay we wanted every month plan,so anyways a week later after we got the car that cash n go,car Lott kept bugging about us paying that's not even doo yet every sence then they been charging us extra wen they pick up are car that we just got only a week and it was not due yet!also repo it one day early after that he charge us repo fees and a 4days early pay wich was not due yet and more n more problems with this..cash n go,place in Waco tx..soo remember I'm let every one know inn waco please doo not go to,cash n go,car Lott inn waco tx on Franklin dr..them people there will sale u there car then a week later they try to make u pay early if you don't do as they say when they want you too they repo yo car and make you pay up to 2 payments to get your car back,soo it should be call take your cash and goo....

Had an Experience with Cash n Go?

Comments